As always, we are putting safety first to protect our families and staff. We are continuing to monitor and follow CDC guidelines on protocols for operating at this time. Before training in our in-studio group lessons, please ask yourself this:
Again, your health and safety is our top priorty. If you are coming into the studio to train, you can view our full health/safety plan HERE. Below is a summary of our current practices:
• Handwashing and sanitizing. Everyone who enters the building should wash/sanitize hands. Hand sanitizer is available throughout the center. The bathroom is always available for handwashing.
• Follow CDC travel guidance. As states and countries lift their restrictions, please pay close attention to CDC guidance around travel to specific regions. If you travel to these regions, you will need to follow CDC guidance for quarantining yourself and your family before returning to classes in-studio.
• Stay home if sick. If you or your child has been sick, we ask that all household members stay home until they’ve been symptom-free without medication for at least 48 hours. The studio is open to well individuals only.
• Facial coverings. As per the latest county mandate, anyone enetering the studio over 2 years old is required to wear a facial covering. With parental permission, the facial coverings may be removed only when exercising.
• Restricted studio access. To minimize potential exposure, we ask that students/participants only enter the studio and remain in the studio for the duration of the class. The studio/classroom is reserved for participants and instructors only. If needed, customers are permitted to enter to lobby area only for assistance.
• Limited class/event sizes. We’ve decreased the capacity of students allowed in each class or event. Normally, our class maximum class capacity is 30 students. Now, we only allow a max of 15 students per class/event.
• Social distancing. We’ll continue to practice social distancing as much as possible to reduce risk. To minimize potential exposure, children will continue to keep distance from children and staff.
• Studio cleanliness. All high-touch surfaces and equipment will be regularly disinfected before, during, and after all classes or events.
Please reach out to us if, or if you any questions about our health and safety measures. We’re all in this together!
The Lord Family & Allstar Team