#1 You know your material & meet attendance requirements.
- Eligible students have been training for at least 5 weeks.
- Students should be able to perform their required techniques, PATTERN, self defense combination/sparring, and board break proficiently.
Testing is always optional. Please do not register unless you feel 100% confident in your ability to pass.
#2 You have 3 or 6 stripes on your belt
- Beginners are required to have 3 stripes.
- Intermediate and Advanced students are required to have 3 stripes for a midterm test and 6 stripes for a belt test.
These stripes signify a student’s proficiency in the 3 main categories of curriculum, we know a student is ready to perform when all stripes are earned.
#3 Your uniform & gear are up to standards
- Your uniform must have 1 Allstar & 1 Taekwondo United patch sewn on the top & your gear must have our Taekwondo United logo and be in good condition.
You have worked hard these past few months to learn our curriculum and earn your stripes despite all the challenges that we’ve faced. Your commitment to training, your effort online and in-studio, and your perseverance have not gone unnoticed. We are excited to finally invite you, and the others that are eligible to participate, to a special testing ceremony! This is the opportunity that you have been working so hard for, the chance to earn your next rank!
We offer testing ceremonies roughly every 10 to 12 weeks (only 4 times a year!!!). This is the only opportunity at which a student is eligible to earn the next rank.
We are offering a variety of testing options:
- We’re offering ONLINE group Testing on Friday, May 14, 2021
- We’re offering IN-STUDIO group testing on Friday, May 14 & Saturday, May 15, 2021.
- We’re offering an IN-STUDIO & ONLINE group make-up test on Friday, May 21, 2021.
- We’re offering private rank testing, learn more HERE.
Please click the green “Event Dates” button to view your testing options.
These ceremonies will focus on a few aspects of the curriculum that we have taught this testing cycle: attitude, techniques, patterns, self defense combinations, no-contact sparring, and board breaking. Registration is open now and closes on Friday, May 7, 2021, at 5:30 PM. Any registrations after the deadline are subject to a $15 late fee (already included in posted price) & your student’s new rank and/or certificate will not be ready until May 17, 2021.
—–> Students MUST wear a full uniform WITH PATCHES SEWN ON to participate in any testing <—–
The deadline to register is Friday, May 7, 2021 at 5:30 PM.