HOW DO YOU KNOW IF YOU’RE READY TO TEST?
#1 YOU ARE CONFIDENT & ABLE TO PERFORM YOUR CURRICULUM.
- Students should be able to perform their required techniques, PATTERN, self defense combination/sparring, and board break proficiently.
- Testing is always optional. Please do not register unless you feel 100% confident in your ability to pass.
#2 YOU HAVE 3 OR 6 STRIPES ON YOUR BELT
- Beginners are required to have 3 stripes.
- Intermediate and Advanced students are required to have 3 stripes for a midterm test and 6 stripes for a belt test.
- These stripes signify a student’s proficiency in the 3 main categories of curriculum, we know a student is ready to perform when all stripes are earned.
#3 YOUR UNIFORM & GEAR ARE UP TO STANDARDS
- Your uniform must have 1 Allstar & 1 Taekwondo United patch sewn on the top & your gear must have our Taekwondo United logo and be in good condition.
TEST-READY UNIFORM TOP
THE DEADLINE TO REGISTER IS FAST APPROACHING!