ADVANCED REGISTRATION IS REQUIRED.
NEED TO KNOW INFO
• Wear your full uniform – Allstar logo top with 1 Allstar & 1 Taekwondo United Patch sewn onto chest, uniform pants, current belt
• This is event MANDATORY if you are planning on testing for 1st, 2nd, or 3rd Dan Black Belt.
• Sparring gear is not needed for this event
• Nunchucks are not needed for this event
• Advanced registration is required (boards must be pre-ordered).
This workshop is a huge confidence builder and always fills up so reserve your space quick!
What better way to discover your own strength, confidence, and skill than SMASHING through a real wooden board!
Students get instruction on what is required of them at their current rank, advice on how to perfect their breaking skills, and practice breaking our re-breakable and wooden boards!
Practice for rank testing & TOURNAMENTS
All students registered for our testing ceremonies will have the opportunity to break a real wooden board as it is a required component of testing for all rank levels. This event is designed to prepare students for that board break (or multiple breaks) on test day OR in tournament competition.
This event is mandatory for any student attempting to test for 1st Dan Black Belt, 2nd Dan Black Belt, or 3rd Dan Black Belt.